Tips on Avoiding Holiday Injuries
It's A great time of year in Yarrawonga/Mulwala area and a great place to holiday with lots of activities to do. Our Clinic sees lots of injuries this time of year so here are some tips on staying healthy and injury free this summer.
- Always warm up and cool down befror and after any sporting activity (including the holdiay cricket match).
- Consider using a lumbar support when travelling. If you are away from home consider taking your own pillow.
- Be cautious about attempting activities that are significantly above your fitness level.
- When going on bush walks remember to take water and have frequent rest periods.
- Take the opportunity during the holidays to tone up those lazy muscles and to gradually increase your fitness. Exercise regulary gradually increasing your work load.
- Above all have fun these holidays.